Saturday, July 5, 2014

Mustang Alcohol Ink

Wow! This Stampscapes Mustang Stamp is such a detailed stamp!
It's pretty clear that alcohol inked backgrounds are by far my most
favorite mode of operation!!!
Playing with alcohol inks are so interesting.
 Even when I use the same color inks on a  new felt pad -
 I never seem to get the same look again.          
 I can generally get 5 or 6 backgrounds on glossy cardstock (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") out of 1 felt pad just
by adding a few drops of blending solution on the last two!
The shades differences are so awesome!!!!
Fun, Fun, FUN!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I have just found your Flower Shoppe Cards and I am in seventh heaven with your use of Alcohol inks. I am 73 y.o and live in Australia. I love playing with my Tim Holtz alcohol inks but have only used them as backgrounds on Yupo Paper. I note that you use glossy cardstock. I will have to try that also. I will be checking out Memory Box dies also. I don't suppose you do video tutorials? I have subscribed to your emails and look forward to them. ....Glenis

    ReplyDelete